Master Kang`s Black Belt Martial Arts
Schools Announcement on March 13, 2020
Dear Taekwondo Families,
The health and safety of our students, families and staff is always a high priority. As we continue to monitor the development and prevalence of the novel corona virus pandemic, we are taking direction from government agencies to do our part in reducing the spread.
We want you to be informed about the routine procedures taking place daily in our schools.
- Bathrooms, handrails, door handles and benches are being disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Target pads used for training are being disinfected frequently.
- Our training floors are being properly and thoroughly disinfected every day.
We ask that ALL students, families and guests adhere to the following behaviors for the safety and welfare of our taekwondo family.
- Please WASH HANDS before and after classes (for 20 seconds or longer) with the soap and water in our washrooms.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth whenever possible.
- Direct your sneeze and cough into your sleeve.
- If you feel sick, PLEASE STAY HOME. Your training sessions will be available when you feel better
- Avoid any close contact with people who are sick.
‘If you are travelling abroad during this march break, we wish you to have a fun-filled and restful holiday. Upon your return, if you have visited an area with an identified coronavirus outbreak, please consider a period of self-quarantine for 2 weeks for yourself and/or your family members who attend any of our school locations.
By working together, we can help to decrease the exposure risk to our students, families, loved-ones and guests. At this time, all class schedules will continue as normal. Further public safety measures are likely to follow and they may impact our lesson delivery schedule. Please check our social media channels and email stream for additional information.
Your Master Kang`s Black Belt Martial Arts Team